* Spring Registration Opens 11/1/23
*Registration Closes midnight (All leagues/divisions) – 1/21/24
**League player max registrations may require leagues to be closed early due to team/field capacity**
* Advanced/Allstar Tryout – 1/23/24 & 1/24/24 **ALL AGES**
o Baseball: 1/24: 6 to 8pm
o Softball: 1/23/2024 - 6-8PM 12U, 14U & HS
1/24/2024 - 6-8 PM 6U, 8U & 10U
* FC Advanced Rec Formed – 1/24/24 **Rookie & Minors ONLY**
* Standard Evaluations:
o Baseball (6u – 12U): 1/26: 6 to 8pm & 1/27: 9 to 10:30am
o Baseball (13U – 18U): 1/26: 6 to 8pm
o Softball: 1/26: (12U & 18U) 6 to 8pm & 1/27: 10U - 9am, 8U – 10am
and 6U – 11am.
* Mandatory All Up Head Coaches Meeting – 1/31 **We will collect
badge continuation forms and any training certificates completed**
* New Badge Picture Day – 2/3/24 from 9:30am to 1:30pm at FCAA Boardroom. Must be a rostered coach or team parent.
* Park Work Day – 2/17
* Baseball & Softball Rec Rosters Due – 2/17
* Team Pictures: 2/23 & 2/24
* Cooperstown Movie Night - 2/23
* Opening Day (All baseball & softball) – 2/24
* Spring Break Off – 3/16 – 3/23
* Easter Weekend Off – 3/29 – 3/31
* Allstar Roster Finalization Tryouts (Invitation Only) – 3/24
* Baseball & Softball Final Allstar Rosters Due – 3/24
* Allstar Financial Meeting (ALL Allstar Head Coaches Req) – 2/21
* End of regular season – 4/13
* End of season tournament begins – 4/13
There have been some major things happening behind the scenes at FCAA and this one is HUGE!
Starting Spring 2022 FCAA is excited to announce: Bambino Buddy Ball!
Bambino Buddy-Ball is for boys, girls and young adults, ages 5-20, with mental and/or physical disabilities that have the desire to play organized, non-competitive baseball. ⚾️
ALL Coaches, Assistant Coaches, and Team Parent(s) must be listed on a Team Roster to apply for a COJ Volunteer Badge.
The City of Jacksonville and FCAA requires all Coaches, Assistant Coaches, and Team Parent(s) to have a COJ Volunteer Badge each year. If you plan on coaching, being assistant coach and/or anticipate helping on the field during practice, in the dugout or on the field during the season you must be listed on a team's roster to receive a 2022 COJ Badge. Contact the COJ Parks and Recreation Department to schedule an appointment to apply for a badge. Badges will be picked up by the a FCAA representative and handed out. Once you receive your badge it must be worn at all times when interacting with players.
If you have a badge from 2021 you will need to fill out a Continuation Form and return to the Athletic Director at least 3 weeks before the season begins. Click the link below to download the Continuation Form.
If you don't have a badge you need to send your name and team name to the Head Coach, as soon as possible. The info will be turned into the League Director. Your request for a badge will only be considered if it comes from a League Director. Your name will be placed on a list with the COJ which will allow you to make an appointment to receive a badge. If your name is not on the list you will not be allowed, by the COJ, to receive a badge.
FCAA East (Ed Austin Regional Park - District 2 Park)
11751 McCormick Road. Jacksonville, FL 32225
Near the intersection of McCormick Road and Monument Road. Across the street from the PAL Building.
P.O. Box 351135, Jacksonville, FL 32235-1135.
For a quicker response, email a board members or league director. Emails can be found on the FCAA Board tab.
Phone Number: 564-2080 (however, messages are not checked regularly best to send emails to board members or league directors)