* June 1 st – Fall Registration Opens!
* August 20 – Fall Registration closed 100%
* August 25 - 6:00-8:00pm Rec Ball Evals and In Park Registration (Baseball and Softball)
*August 26 - 9:00-11:00am Rec Ball Evals and In Park Registration (Baseball and Softball)
* August 26 - 12:00pm Drafts Begin location TBD (Baseball and Softball)
* August 28 - Practices Begin
* September 16 - 8:00-12:00 Park Work Day
* September 22 - 5:30 Party at the Park and Team Pictures
* September 23 - Team Pictures (Baseball and Softball)
* September 23 - Opening Day
* September 24 - 5:30-7:00pm Prospective Cooperstown Parent Meeting
* September 27 - 6:30pm 12u Advanced Baseball/Cooperstown Mandatory Player evaluation
* September 28 - 6:30pm 12u Advanced Baseball/Cooperstown Mandatory Player evaluation
* September 30 - 6:30pm 12u Advanced Baseball/Cooperstown Mandatory Player evaluation
* October 27 & 28 - Rec Ball Shut down for FL/GA weekend
* October 30 - End of Rec ball regular season (Baseball)
* November 2nd - Single Elimination end of season tournament begins (Start Thursday and finish following week. Saturday 11/4 reserved for make-up tournament games)
There have been some major things happening behind the scenes at FCAA and this one is HUGE!
Starting Spring 2022 FCAA is excited to announce: Bambino Buddy Ball!
Bambino Buddy-Ball is for boys, girls and young adults, ages 5-20, with mental and/or physical disabilities that have the desire to play organized, non-competitive baseball. ⚾️
ALL Coaches, Assistant Coaches, and Team Parent(s) must be listed on a Team Roster to apply for a COJ Volunteer Badge.
The City of Jacksonville and FCAA requires all Coaches, Assistant Coaches, and Team Parent(s) to have a COJ Volunteer Badge each year. If you plan on coaching, being assistant coach and/or anticipate helping on the field during practice, in the dugout or on the field during the season you must be listed on a team's roster to receive a 2022 COJ Badge. Contact the COJ Parks and Recreation Department to schedule an appointment to apply for a badge. Badges will be picked up by the a FCAA representative and handed out. Once you receive your badge it must be worn at all times when interacting with players.
If you have a badge from 2021 you will need to fill out a Continuation Form and return to the Athletic Director at least 3 weeks before the season begins. Click the link below to download the Continuation Form.
If you don't have a badge you need to send your name and team name to the Head Coach, as soon as possible. The info will be turned into the League Director. Your request for a badge will only be considered if it comes from a League Director. Your name will be placed on a list with the COJ which will allow you to make an appointment to receive a badge. If your name is not on the list you will not be allowed, by the COJ, to receive a badge.
FCAA East (Ed Austin Regional Park - District 2 Park)
11751 McCormick Road. Jacksonville, FL 32225
Near the intersection of McCormick Road and Monument Road. Across the street from the PAL Building.
P.O. Box 351135, Jacksonville, FL 32235-1135.
For a quicker response, email a board members or league director. Emails can be found on the FCAA Board tab.
Phone Number: 564-2080 (however, messages are not checked regularly best to send emails to board members or league directors)